viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

Wicked's Firme Rolas Vol.8


good afternoon people I hope they are having a badass Friday ... we continue with the series and we wait for other projects more ...

TRACKLIST ...

1.Lynn Williams - Don't Be Surprised
2.The Sensations - Baby Love
3.East Coast Connection - Generation
4.The Impressions - I Thank Heaven
5.Daltry Martin - Stay With Me
6.The Equations - You Make Me Feel Good
7.David Ruffin - I Miss You - Pt. 1
8.Otis Clay - I'm Satisfied
9.Jolly Jax - There's Something on Your Mind, Pt. 2
10.Eugene Smiley - Tears
11.Fontella Bass - Bad Boy
12.The Counts - To Our Love
13.Helene Smith - I Am Controlled By Your Love
14.James Knight & The Butlers - There Goes My Baby
15.Sandy Cleveland - We Love Together
16.Harrison & The Majestic Kind - Tearing Me Up Inside
17.Iron Jaw Harris - Everybody Ain't the Same
18.Joe King - You're My Everything
19.Them Two - Am I a Good Man
20.Manhattens - Why Should I Cry
21.Bob & Fred - I'll Be on My Way

10 comentarios:

 Buen dia para todos solo pasando a informar que esta semana esta de regreso nuestro carnal OGSADBOY esperen nuevo material exclusivo y vip ...