viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

Wicked's Firme Rolas Vol. 5


Muy buenas tardes jente y un feliz dia de las  madres  para sus jefesitas  ... an apology did not have wifi lol but here we are ... I'll leave the part of this series that I hope will be of your agrado  ... leave me your enail in the comment box .. THANK YOU

HIGH QUALTY...........


TRACKLIST


1.Soul Walkers - Can I Say It Again
2.Rationals  -  I need you
3.Techniques - When You're Away
4.Jaedes  -  Color Him Father
5.Blue Magic - It's Something About Love
6.Big Maybelle - So Long
7.Tyrone Ashley - For Your Love
8.True Reflection  -  it really hurts
9.Johnny Truitt - Talk To Me
10.Harvey Scales & the Seven Sounds - Don't You Ever Let It End
11.James Brown - Every Beat Of My Heart
12.The Esquires - Groovin'
13.Jimmy Holiday - In the Eyes of My Girl
14.Winfield Parker  -  Wondering
15.BloodStone  -  We did it
16.Renaldo Domino - I'm a Good Man
17.Ernie Hines - Your Love (Is All I Need)
18.John Gary Williams - Ask The Lonely
19.Larry Dixon, Group Soulful Spades - Next Time (Part 2)
20.Larry Rice - Love Looks So Good On You
21.The Williams Brothers - Still Here
22.The Soul Brothers Six - You're My World
23.Roddie Joy - Let's Start It Over

7 comentarios:

 Buen dia para todos solo pasando a informar que esta semana esta de regreso nuestro carnal OGSADBOY esperen nuevo material exclusivo y vip ...