lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

Wicke Rolitas Vol. 12 - Smooth Love Rolitas



Good night everyone I hope you are spending a nice night here is finished another series more thanks for the preference .. this time I did something very different something kind old school love songs a compilation of the albums that I have good I hope you like it .. last links will be a single compressed folder zip . .......... THANK YOU


1.Honey Wild
2.Now You've Taken Your Love
3.Just My imagination (Running away with me)
4.Attitudes
5.All Alone
6.Outside Woman
7.Only You
8.This Love's For Real
9.Special Girl
10.Oh Let Me Know It
11.Sincerely
12.I Love The Way You Move
13.Lady
14.I'm In Love
15.Lady You Are
16.Sunshine
17.How Can You Say You're Leavin'
18.Baby Come Close
19.Be My Girl
20.You Are So Beautiful



7 comentarios:

 Buen dia para todos solo pasando a informar que esta semana esta de regreso nuestro carnal OGSADBOY esperen nuevo material exclusivo y vip ...