martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

Wicked's Firme Rolas Vol. 7

good afternoon people for personal reasons my carnal OGSADBOY will be a time out of the blog ..... I think se estaran trepando comps ... almost every day for my thanks ....




TRACKLIST

1.The Attraction - New Girl in the Neighborhood
2.Little Anthony & The Imperials - What Did I Do
3.Sandra Phillips - I´Ve Been Down So Long
4.The Turks - Emily
5.The Persuaders - Peace In The Valley Of Love
6.The Impressions - I Can't Stay Away From You
7.Ronnie Walker - Guess I'll Never Understand
8.The Mighty Hannibal - Hymn No. 5
9.Millie Foster - Bitterness
10.Chuck Jackson - Since I Don´t Have You
11.Skip Mahoney & The Casuals - We Share Love
12.Ann Cole - Have Fun
13.The Masqueraders - Be Happy For Me
14.Willie Harper - I Dont Need You Anymore
15.Debbie Taylor - Never Gonna Let Him Know
16.Chuck Bernard - Calling Your Name
17.The Arrows - We Have Love
18.The Topics - The Girl in My Dreams
19.Barbara Stant - He's Still Your Man
20.Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Making Up & Breaking Up
21.Unknow - Mi dulce amor

8 comentarios:

 Buen dia para todos solo pasando a informar que esta semana esta de regreso nuestro carnal OGSADBOY esperen nuevo material exclusivo y vip ...