miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Wicked's Firme Rolas Vol.10


GOOD NIGHTS PEOPLE I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT ... I LET THEM THE VOL 10 OF THIS SERIES THAT I HOPE ARE OF YOUR PLEASURE.......

TRACKLIST ...........


1.Pratt Moody - Words Words Words (Vocal)
2.The Right Kind - Why Do You Have To Lie
3.The Charades - You're with Me All the Way
4.Royal Jesters - I Just Fell for You
5.The Diplomats - Don't Ever Go
6.Unlimited Four - True Love is Hard to Find (I Believe in You)
7.The Enchanters - I Wanna Thank You
8.Little Charles And The Sidwinders - You're Blessing
9.The Fascinations - Such A Fool
10.The Magnificents - Don't Take Your Love
11.The Dontells - I Can't Wait
12.The Montclairs - Beggin' Is Hard To Do
13.The Tenth Dymentions - My Love For You Is Growing Wild
14.The Golden Bond - I Know (It's All over)
15.The Ovations - Touching Me
16.Brothers Of Latin and Soul - Lock On Me
17.Green Eyez - Sad Boy
18.The Mighty Marvelows - You're Breaking My Heart
19.Unknow - Te Espero
20.The Jack Moves - You're Gonna Miss Me
21.Mike Adame y Barrio - This Time
22.Charles Bradley - Things We Do For Love

7 comentarios:

 Buen dia para todos solo pasando a informar que esta semana esta de regreso nuestro carnal OGSADBOY esperen nuevo material exclusivo y vip ...