Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...

Thank you In Advance Brother,Great Cover As Always.I appreciate it,Much Appreciated
ResponderBorraranghellic6776@gmail.com
Gracias OG 4 another comp drop & can't wait 2 hear the sounds from P-Soulero
ResponderBorrarTHANK YOU! FOR THIS GOOD LOOKING COVER I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THIS COMP! SUSANGAXIOLA11@GMAIL.COM
ResponderBorrarHello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarHello OG
ResponderBorrarThank you for your wonderful listings through out the year , you make an oldish man very happy . Wishing you Good will for the coming new year .Thanking you in advance Regards Martin slimboyfat518@yahoo.co.uk
hello nice cover design , the Comp u look good to check out , keep the rolaz coming.. oldies7797@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarGracias por compartir este nuevo comp que se ve bueno pa la collecion
ResponderBorrarandresc11@yahoo.com
Gracias raza por seguir vigentes de agradece que hagan los compilados y que se la estén pasando chingón por favor compartan el link
ResponderBorrarchueyorozco@gmail.com
Enviado
ResponderBorrarThanks for the early Christmas present brother and shout out to P-Soulero please pass on the link
ResponderBorrarrushwillfort@gmail.com
Would love to have this comp. Thanks so much for taking the time.
ResponderBorrarForgot to give the address... snakeboy14@yahoo.com
ResponderBorrarWould love to listen to this comp. rsolis24@gmail.com
ResponderBorrar