lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2026
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for all my followers to celebrate another year—thanks to all of you. This is an album a lot of people want to get their hands on; I’ve posted about it on my social media, and I know the haters will be chasing after it or begging for the link as usual, haha. But this time, I’m doing things differently—I want to see your support and read your comments. You know the drill: leave your email addresses, and I’ll send the download link to each of you individually. The album drops in October, and there’s something special coming your way.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...
ESO ES TODO CARNAL, TU DALE GAS Y SIGUE CON LAS BUENAS ROLITAS BLESSINGS👍🙏 lonely1montiel@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarAnother sweet comp over & over again like always homie and thanks in advnce nice cover by the way firme mrniox3@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarOtra chingona, Gonna be some killer tracks on this badboy. Torreseddie75@yahoo.com
ResponderBorrarCan't wait to hear this comp looks like a good one & thank you again for your time
ResponderBorrarliladonis82@gmail.com
hello my email picture wasnt popin up on your blog? Thanks for a Update New
ResponderBorrarRare Soul Mix Comp, like to check this one out. oldies7797@gmail.com
Hi OG
ResponderBorrarPlease can you send me the link for your new compo as always looking forward to it , Thank you for your time and effort in putting things together
Best Regards Martin slimboyfat518@yahoo.co.uk
Saludos, raza,by bendiciones también chinguen a su madre los haters ya saben, ojalá y me puedan compartir el link para disfrutar los sonidos, gracias
ResponderBorrarchueyorozco@gmail.com
Hello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarGracias OG 4 this comp drop
ResponderBorrardjartiebucco71@gmail.com