Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...

Hello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarWas up homie its really nice page you have here just discovered would love to have a copy of this cd nice art work thanks in advance homie MrNioX3@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarGracias OG 4 this souldies comp drop & always appreciate ur time & effort on these sounds u put 2gether 4 us
ResponderBorrardjartiebucco71@gmail.com
BorrarHello OG. So pleased it's that time again i just love your compo's and all the hard work you put in , Please can you send me the link Thank You
ResponderBorrarMartin slimboyfat518@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for the drop OG its highly appreciated
ResponderBorrarrushwillfort@gmail.com
Hello ,thanks u for another new mix rare soul comp.. keep the music alive.. oldies7797@gmail.com
ResponderBorrar