Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...

Good Evening OG,Thank You In Advance For Another Great Comp.Cant Wait To Hear These Great Oldies In Spanish
ResponderBorraranghellic6776@gmail.com
Gracias por compartir otro de los firme comps y en español 👍🏽
ResponderBorrarGracias OG 4 this comp drop n Spanish can't wait 2 bump it & appreciate the time & effort u put n2 these comps 4 us ✌️
ResponderBorrarHello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarHi OG
ResponderBorrarAlready getting excited about your latest offering of Aural Pleasure
Please can you send me the link Thank you
Regards Martin
slimboyfat518@yahoo.co.uk
Can't wait to give this a spin homie, Gracias! torreseddie75@yahoo.com
ResponderBorrarSaludos raza ya sabes que aquí deseándoles buena vibra y salud a los homies, compartan este álbum para escucharlo gracias y bendiciones
ResponderBorrarchueyorozco@gmail.com
Q-vole another firme colecta I would love to check out...homeboy65@gmail.com Gracias
ResponderBorrarEnviado a todos
ResponderBorrarLove to check out the Recuerdos de Ayer. rsolis24@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarPasando a echar la vuelta karnal para dejarle mi comentario un saludote y sigale rifando adelante echando chingazos😎
ResponderBorrar👀👀 aqui ando karnal zuki.mtzz@gmail.com
ResponderBorrar