Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...

Hope all is well with you and yours.. would l9ve to hear this. Always going to be special with this collaboration
ResponderBorrardanny.kiaie@gmail.com
Whats Up Og,I Always Appreciate All These Great Comps From You And Your Family As Well.Thank You In Advance Brotha.
ResponderBorraranghellic6776@gmail.com
Gracias OG SadBoy & Mr.Bizuet 4 another sweet drop & I really appreciate the hard work & dedication u do 4 us by puttin these sweet comps 2gether
ResponderBorrarHello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarGracias por este comp que se ve bueno pa la collecion
ResponderBorrarY luego ya como le hace uno para que le lleguen los albums karnal pues tengo mucho comentando aqui en el blog y ya no llega nada al correo karnal aqui andamos karnal 🙏
ResponderBorrarRaza, espero alcanzar aún el link, les mando saludos y bendiciones al blog y cuidense mucho, a disfrutar de los sonidos
ResponderBorrarchueyorozco@gmail.com
enviado
ResponderBorrarCould you share this album please it would be great to my mail arsmith036@gmail.com please
ResponderBorrarPlease angel.sanchezvargas79@gmail.com
ResponderBorrar