Muy buenas tardes a todos esperamos se encuentren bien , pues aquí dejando este nuevo proyecto que nos comparten los Karnales OGSadBoy y Mr Bizuet , así que dejen su comentario y correo , estos carnales aun tienen dos compilados mas así que espero los tengan pronto
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La Esquina Triste
What’s up, everyone? I hope you’re doing well—OGSadBoy here. I wanted to take this opportunity to share a compilation I’ve put together for...
-
Buenas tardes a todos , pasándoles a dejar este compilado que hemos preparado `para los homies encerrados , este trabajo fue creado con 52...
-
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day. We’ve noticed through several followers that people are looking for the album, but—just ...
-
pasandoles a dejar este nuevo compilado de mi carnal 520 Rare Soul que les hemos preparado para ustedes amantes de estos grandes sonidos , ...

Gracias OG SadBoy & Mr.Bizuet 4 this Doo Wop drop & can't wait 2 bump this 1 loud & clear & I really appreciate all the hard work u bros put n2 these sweet comps
ResponderBorrarA Big Thank You To OGSadBoy & Mr Bizuet,I Always Appreciate All Your Hard Work For All These Great Comps,Much Respect Brothers
ResponderBorraranghellic6776@gmail.com
Gracias a los dos por compartir este comp que se ve firme pa tener
ResponderBorrarandresc11@yahoo.com
BorrarHello, love the playlist! i would love to get the for this album. thank you! eugene4149@gmail.com
ResponderBorrarHello OG I look forward to hearing all the different Music you put up it's such a joy even the songs i don't understand but the music itself does help and can give an insight to the lyrics .What a joy Music is
ResponderBorrarBest Regards
Martin slimboyfattruro@hotmail.com
En camino
ResponderBorrarAs long as i can remember, OG, your music has always been great. thank you rsolis24@gmail.com
ResponderBorrar